|OTP(1)||General Commands Manual||OTP(1)|
otp — manages
otp program initializes and updates
your current series of one-time passwords (OTPs).
Use this to set a new series of one-time passwords. Only perform this on the console or over an encrypted link as you will have to supply your pass-phrase. The other two parameters are sequence-number and seed.
- To delete a one-time password.
- Choose a different algorithm from the default md5. Pick any of: md4, md5, and sha.
- For getting a help message.
- List the current table of one-time passwords.
- To open (unlock) the otp-entry for a user.
- To renew a one-time password series. This operation can be performed over an potentially eavesdropped link because you do not supply the pass-phrase. First you need to supply the current one-time password and then the new one corresponding to the supplied sequence-number and seed.
- To choose a different user to set one-time passwords
for. This only works when running
|November 17, 1996||KTH-KRB|