gnutls_x509_crl_get_authority_key_gn_serial - API function
crl, unsigned int seq, void * alt,
size_t * alt_size, unsigned int * alt_type, void *
serial, size_t * serial_size, unsigned int *
- gnutls_x509_crl_t crl
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crl_t type
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the alt name (0 for the first one, 1 for
the second etc.)
- void * alt
- is the place where the alternative name will be copied to
- size_t * alt_size
- holds the size of alt.
- unsigned int * alt_type
- holds the type of the alternative name (one of
- void * serial
- buffer to store the serial number (may be null)
- size_t * serial_size
- Holds the size of the serial field (may be null)
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical (may be null)
This function will return the X.509 authority key identifier when stored as a
general name (authorityCertIssuer) and serial number.
Because more than one general names might be stored
can be used as a counter to request them all until
Returns 0 on success, or an error code.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit