dane_query_to_raw_tlsa - API function
int dane_query_to_raw_tlsa(dane_query_t q, unsigned int *
data_entries, char *** dane_data, int **
dane_data_len, int * secure, int *
- dane_query_t q
- The query result structure
- unsigned int * data_entries
- Pointer set to the number of entries in the query
- char *** dane_data
- Pointer to contain an array of DNS rdata items, terminated with a NULL
pointer; caller must guarantee that the referenced data remains valid
until dane_query_deinit() is called.
- int ** dane_data_len
- Pointer to contain the length n bytes of the dane_data items
- int * secure
- Pointer set true if the result is validated securely, false if validation
failed or the domain queried has no security info
- int * bogus
- Pointer set true if the result was not secure due to a security
This function will provide the DANE data from the query response.
The pointers dane_data and dane_data_len are allocated with
to contain the data from the query result structure
items simply point to the original data and are not allocated
separately). The returned dane_data
are only valid during the lifetime
On success, DANE_E_SUCCESS
(0) is returned, otherwise a negative error
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2019 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit