gnupod_search.pl - manual page for gnupod_search.pl 1.00
Search and Remove files
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
- -m, --mount=DIRECTORY
- iPod mountpoint. Default is $IPOD_MOUNTPOINT
- -t, --title=STRING
- search songs by Title
- -a, --artist=STRING
- search songs by Artist
- -l, --album=STRING
- search songs by Album
- -i, --id=INT
- search songs by ID
- -g, --genre=STRING
- search songs by Genre
- -c, --playcount=COUNT
- search songs by Playcount
- -s, --rating=STARS
- search songs by Rating (1 star = 20, 2 stars = 40 ...)
- -R, --podcastrss=RSS
- search songs by podcast-rss
- -U, --podcastguid=GUID
- search songs by podcast-guid
- -b, --bitrate=BITRATE
- search songs by Bitrate
- -o, --match-once
- Search does not need to match multiple times (like ($a || $b || $c))
- Remove (!) matched songs from the iPod
- Modify output, default is 'ialt'
t = title a = artist r = rating p = path
l = album g = genre c = playcount i = id
- Rename KEY into VALUE for matched songs.
Example: Rename the Artist 'Jon Doe' into 'John Doe'
gnupod_search.pl --artist="Jon Doe" --rename="artist=John Doe"
Written by Adrian Ulrich
Report bugs to <email@example.com>
Copyright © Adrian Ulrich
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The full documentation for gnupod is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info program and GNUpod are properly installed at your site, the command
- info gnupod
should give you access to the complete manual.
|June 2005||gnupod_search.pl 1.00|