NAME¶shapes - generates various shapes for Gerris.
SHAPE can be one of: ellipse, star, 4ellipses, square, almgren, channel, half-cylinder, rayleigh-taylor, FILE.
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the shapes command.
OPTIONS¶These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -z, --zextrude
- Shape file contains z coordinate.
- -n N, --number=N
- Set number of points for polar surfaces (default is 100).
- -o, --open
- Generate open surfaces.
- -d R, --dr=R
- Set inner radius for star to R (default is 0.15).
- -r R, --ratio=R
- Ratio x/y of the ellipse (default is 1).
- -v, --url=URL
- Display surface statistics.
- -h, --help
- Display the help and exit.
AUTHOR¶shapes was written by Stephane Popinet <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Ruben Molina <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|August 9, 2008|