tapeconv — Sinclair ZX Spectrum tape file converter
tapeconv [ -a archive info TZX ] [ -b ] [ -s SCR loading
screen ] [ -i JPG or GIF inlay image ] infile outfile
tapeconv converts between ZX Spectrum tape images.
- -a archive info TZX
- causes the TZX supplied to be scanned for a Archive Info block containing
author, year of release etc. information about the file and then added to
the output TZX.
- [ -b ]
- causes the output TZX to be stripped of any concatenation blocks that get
created when appending TZX files.
- [ -s SCR loading screen ]
- causes the supplied .scr format file to be attached to the TZX as a Custom
Info block marked as a loading screen.
- [ -i JPG or GIF inlay image ]
- causes the supplied .gif or .jpg format file to be attached to the TZX as
a Custom Info block marked as a cassette inlay.
- -h, --help
- give brief usage help, listing available options.
- -V, --version
- output version information.
- specifies the tape file to be converted. This file can be in any of the
tape formats supported by libspectrum(3).
- specifies the output tape file. The format will be determined by the file
extension and can be in any of the formats libspectrum(3) supports
Philip Kendall (email@example.com).