NAME¶firehol-group - group commands with common options
SYNOPSIS¶group with rule-params
DESCRIPTION¶The group command allows you to group together multiple client and server commands.
Grouping commands with common options (see firehol-params(5)) allows the option values to be checked only once in the generated firewall rather than once per service, making it more efficient.
Nested groups may be used.
interface any world client all accept server http accept # Provide these services to trusted hosts only server "ssh telnet" accept src "192.0.2.1 192.0.2.2"
can be replaced to produce a more efficient firewall by this:
interface any world client all accept server http accept # Provide these services to trusted hosts only group with src "192.0.2.1 192.0.2.2" server telnet accept server ssh accept group end
- firehol(1) - FireHOL program
- firehol.conf(5) - FireHOL configuration
- firehol-interface(5) - interface definition
- firehol-router(5) - router definition
- firehol-params(5) - optional rule parameters
- FireHOL Website (http://firehol.org/)
- FireHOL Online PDF Manual (http://firehol.org/firehol-manual.pdf)
- FireHOL Online Documentation (http://firehol.org/documentation/)
|Built 08 May 2020||FireHOL Reference|