fastaq_add_indels - Deletes or inserts bases at given position(s)
usage: fastaq_add_indels [options] <infile> <outfile>
Deletes or inserts bases at given position(s)
- Name of input file
- Name of output file
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -d Name:start:bases, --delete Name:start:bases
- Delete the given bases from the given sequence. Format same as samtools
view: name:start-end. This option can be used multiple times (once for
each region to delete). Overlapping coords will be merged before
- --delete_range P,start,step
- Deletes bases starting at position P in each sequence of the input file.
Deletes start + (n-1)*step bases from sequence n.
- -i Name:start:bases, --insert Name:start:bases
- Insert a random string of bases at the given position. Format is
name:position:number_to_add. Bases are added after the position. This
option can be used multiple times
- --insert_range P,start,step
- Inserts random bases starting after position P in each sequence of the
input file. Inserts start + (n-1)*step bases into sequence n.