emdump - emscripten tool to print out statistics about compiled code sizes
usage: emdump.py prints out statistics about compiled code sizes. python emdump.py --file a.js [--file2 b.js]
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- --file [FILE ...]
- --file1 [FILE1 ...]
- --symbol-map SYMBOL_MAP
- Specifies a filename to the symbol map file that can be used to unminify function and variable names.
- --file2 [FILE2 ...]
- --symbol-map2 SYMBOL_MAP2
- Specifies a filename to a second symbol map file that will be used to unminify function and variable names of file2.
- --list-unaccounted LIST_UNACCOUNTED
- Pass --list-unaccounted=0 to skip listing a summary entry of unaccounted content
- --dump-unaccounted-larger-than DUMP_UNACCOUNTED_LARGER_THAN
- If an integer value >= 0 is specified, all unaccounted strings of content longer than the given value will be printed out to the console. (Note that it is common to have several unaccounted blocks, this is provided for curiosity/debugging/optimization ideas)
- If two data sets are specified, prints out only the symbols that are present in set 1, but not in set 2
- If two data sets are specified, prints out only the symbols that are present in set 2, but not in set 1
- If two data sets are specified, prints out only the symbols that are common to both data sets
- If two data sets are specified, prints out only the symbols that have changed size or are added/removed
- If specified, detailed information about each symbol is not printed, but only summary data is shown.
- --filter-name FILTER_NAME
- Only prints out information about symbols that contain the given filter substring in their demangled names. The filtering is always performed in lower case.
- --filter-size FILTER_SIZE
- Only prints out information about symbols that are (or were) larger than the given amount of bytes.
- --sort SORT
- Specifies the data column to sort output by. Possible values are: lines, bytes, delta, abs_delta, type, minified, unminified, demangled
- --print-format PRINT_FORMAT
- Specifies the naming format for the symbols. Possible options are one of: m, u, d, du, dm, um, dum. Here "m" denotes minified, "u" denotes unminified, and "d" denotes demangled. Specify any combination of the characters in upper case to print out function parameters. Default: DM.
- If true, reverses the sorting order to be ascending instead of default descending.
- Simplify C++ STL types as much as possible in the output
- Group/collapse all C++ templates with Foo<asdf> and Foo<qwer> to generic Foo<T>
|July 2022||emdump 3.1.6~dfsg|