|ECACCESS-ASSOCIATION-PROTOCOL(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-ASSOCIATION-PROTOCOL(1p)|
ecaccess-association-protocol - List the supported ECtrans Protocols
ecaccess-association-protocol [-debug] [-gateway name] [protocol-name]
List all the ECtrans Protocols supported. When a protocol-name is specified then the details for this Protocol are displayed.
- protocol-name (optional)
- The name of the ECtrans Protocol to retrieve the details.
- -gateway name
- This is the name of the ECaccess Gateway where to list the ECtrans Protocols supported. It is by default the Gateway you are connected to. In order to get the name of your current Gateway you can use the ecaccess-gateway-name command. When using the commands at ECMWF the default Gateway is always "ecaccess.ecmwf.int".
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
List all the ECtrans Protocols supported on your default Gateway.
ecaccess-association-protocol -gateway ecaccess.ecmwf.int genericFtp
List the details/options of the Protocol genericFtp on the ecaccess.ecmwf.int Gateway.
ecaccess-association-delete, ecaccess-association-get, ecaccess-association-list, ecaccess-association-put and ecaccess.