|distccmon-text(1)||General Commands Manual||distccmon-text(1)|
distccmon-text - Displays current compilation jobs in text form.
Displays current compilation jobs in text form. distccmon-text must be run on the client machine, with the same setting for DISTCC_DIR (or home directory) as the user running the distcc client.
- repeatedly updates after delay (fractional) seconds.
The output of distccmon-text contains one line for each job currently being compiled. Each line contains the following columns:
- ID of the distcc client process.
- Identifies the phase of operation. In order these may be "Startup", "Blocked", "Connected", "Preprocess", "Conect", "Send", "Receive" and "Done".
- The input filename, if known.
- The compile hostname. May be followed in square brackets by the slot index for that host.
When a delay is specified, each block of output is terminated by a blank line.
To display currently active jobs (updated every second):
- distccmon-text 1
To display the status once:
distcc was written by Martin Pool <firstname.lastname@example.org>, with the co-operation of many scholars including Wayne Davison, Frerich Raabe, Dimitri Papadopoulos and others noted in the NEWS file. Please report bugs to <email@example.com>.
|2 October 2004|