table of contents
- bullseye 2.21.3+deb11u1
- bullseye-backports 2.22.2~bpo11+1
- testing 2.23.2
- unstable 2.23.3
|MANPAGE-ALERT(1)||General Commands Manual||MANPAGE-ALERT(1)|
manpage-alert - check for binaries without corresponding manpages
manpage-alert [options] [paths]
manpage-alert searches the given list of paths for binaries without corresponding manpages.
If no paths are specified on the command line, the path list /bin /sbin /usr/bin /usr/sbin /usr/games will be assumed.
- Show a summary of options.
- Show version and copyright information.
- Show filenames of missing manpages without any leading text.
- Show filenames of missing manpages with their package name.
- Do not show statistics at the end.
manpage-alert was written by Branden Robinson and modified by Julian Gilbey <email@example.com> and Adam D. Barratt <firstname.lastname@example.org> (who also wrote this manpage) for the devscripts package.
This manpage and the associated program are licensed under the terms of the GPL, version 2 or later.