ddru_findbad - Part of the ddrutility tool set.
ddru_findbad <target> <logfile> [options]
ddru_findbad - Part of the ddrutility tool set
Ddru_findbad is meant to be a compliment to gnuddrescue. It tries to find which files are related to the bad sectors.
- -v, --version
- Show version
- -h, --help
- Show help
- -o, --output <file>
- Results files base name, default is results
- -w, --loopwait <seconds>
- Number of seconds to wait before doing loop commands
- -s, --sectorsize <bytes>
- Sector size, default is 512
- -a, --autooff
- Allows manual control of partition types
- -m, --moreinfo
- Puts lots of extra data in the long results (slow)
- -e, --extraoutput
- Produces more types of output files (really slow)
- -q, --quick
- Only check first and last sector of each group
- -Q, --quickntfs
- Quick with special NTFS processing
Report bugs to email@example.com
Or better yet, report them at the project home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ddrutility/
Copyright © 2014 Scott Dwyer. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL
version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
The full documentation for ddru_findbad is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and ddru_findbad programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info ddrutility
should give you access to the complete manual.
|November 2016||ddru_findbad 1.11 20141015|