|datalad export-archive-ora(1)||General Commands Manual||datalad export-archive-ora(1)|
NAME¶datalad export-archive-ora - export an archive of a local annex object store for the ORA remote.
datalad export-archive-ora [-h] [-d DATASET] TARGET ...
DESCRIPTION¶Keys in the local annex object store are reorganized in a temporary directory (using links to avoid storage duplication) to use the the directory-type special remote. This alternative object store is then moved into a 7zip archive that is suitable for use in a ORA remote dataset store. Placing such an archive into::
Enables the ORA special remote to locate and retrieve all keys contained in the archive.
- if an existing directory, an 'archive.7z' is placed into it, otherwise this is the path to the target archive. Constraints: value must be a string
- list of options for 7z to replace the default '-mx0' to generate an uncompressed archive.
- -h, --help, --help-np
- show this help message. --help-np forcefully disables the use of a pager for displaying the help message
- -d DATASET, --dataset DATASET
- specify the dataset to process. If no dataset is given, an attempt is made to identify the dataset based on the current working directory. Constraints: Value must be a Dataset or a valid identifier of a Dataset (e.g. a path)
AUTHORS¶datalad is developed by The DataLad Team and Contributors <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
|2021-02-04||datalad export-archive-ora 0.14.0|