installsieve - Cyrus IMAP documentation
User utility for managing sieve scripts
installsieve [ -v name ] [ -l ] [ -p port ] [ -i file ]
[ -a name ] [ -d name ] [ -m mechanism ] [ -g name ]
[ -u user ]
installsieve is a utility that allows users to manage their sieve scripts kept on the server.
- -v name
- View script with the given name. The script if retrieved successfully is output to standard output.
- List all of the scripts currently on the server. If one of the scripts is active an arrow is printed indicating that it is the active script.
- -p port
- Port to connect to. If left off this defaults to sieve as defined in /etc/services.
- -i file
- Install a file onto the server. If a script with the same name already exists on the server it is overwritten. Upon successfully putting the script on the server the script is set active.
- -a name
- Set name as the active script. The list of available names can be obtained from the -l option.
- -d name
- Delete the sieve script on the server with name.
- -m mechanism
- Force installsieve to use mechanism for authentication. If not specified the strongest authentication mechanism supported by the server is chosen. Specify login to use the LOGIN command instead of AUTHENTICATE.
- -g name
- Get the sieve script with name and save it to disk with a “.script” extension. If a file with that name already exists it is overwritten.
- -u userid
- Userid/Authname to use for authentication; by default, the current user.
The Cyrus Team, Nic Bernstein (Onlight)
1993-2018, The Cyrus Team
|September 1, 2021||3.4.2|