automake - manual page for automake 1.16.5
automake-1.16 [OPTION]... [Makefile]...
Generate Makefile.in for configure from Makefile.am.
Warning categories include:¶
- cross compilation issues
- GNU coding standards (default in gnu and gnits modes)
- obsolete features or constructions (default)
- user redefinitions of Automake rules or variables
- portability issues (default in gnu and gnits modes)
- nested Make variables (default with -Wportability)
- extra portability issues related to obscure tools
- dubious syntactic constructs (default)
- unsupported or incomplete features (default)
- all the warnings
- turn off warnings in CATEGORY
- turn off all the warnings
- treat warnings as errors
Files automatically distributed if found (always):¶
Files automatically distributed if found (as .md if needed):¶
Files automatically distributed if found (under certain conditions):¶
- config.h.bot configure configure.in
- config.h.top configure.ac stamp-vti
Written by Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- and Alexandre Duret-Lutz <email@example.com>.
Copyright © 2021 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License
GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
The full documentation for automake is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and automake programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info automake
should give you access to the complete manual.
|November 2021||GNU automake 1.16.5|