|APERTIUM-UNFORMAT(1)||General Commands Manual||APERTIUM-UNFORMAT(1)|
unformatted text extractor for Apertium
apertium is the application that extract
unformatted text from documents.
- Specifies the format of the input and output files which can have these
- (default value) Input and output files are in text format.
- Input and output files are in “html” format. This “html” is the one acceptd by the vast majority of web browsers.
- Input and output files are in “rtf” format. The accepted “rtf” is the one generated by Microsoft WordPad and Microsoft Office up to and including BOffice 97.
- Input file (stdin by default).
- Output file (stdout by default).
Copyright © 2005, 2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Many... lurking in the dark and waiting for you!
|March 8, 2006||Apertium|