|AO-LOAD(1)||General Commands Manual||AO-LOAD(1)|
ao-test-baro - test AltOS motor testing pressure sensor
ao-test-pressure [-T tty-device] [--tty tty-device] [-D altos-device] [--device altos-device] pressure-name...
ao-test-pressure makes sure the pressure sensor input is near mid-band when driven by a 2:1 resistive divider across the sensor power rail.
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device the debugger uses to communicate with the target device.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This requires an argument of one of the following forms:
- Leaving out the product name will cause the tool to select a suitable product, leaving out the serial number will cause the tool to match one of the available devices.
ao-test-pressure opens the target device and queries the current pressure sensor input data