|AO-SEND-TELEM(1)||General Commands Manual||AO-SEND-TELEM(1)|
ao-send-telem - Re-transmit stored telemetry file
ao-send-telem [-T tty-device] [--tty tty-device] [-D altos-device] [--device altos-device] [-F frequency (kHz)] [--frequency frequency (kHz)] [-R] [--realtime] <flight.telem>
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device ao-dumplog uses to communicate with the target device.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This requires an argument of one of the following forms:
- Leaving out the product name will cause the tool to select a suitable product, leaving out the serial number will cause the tool to match one of the available devices.
ao-send-telem reads the specified flight telemetry log and re-transmits it via the specified ground station device