table of contents
|ACPIBIN(1)||General Commands Manual||ACPIBIN(1)|
acpibin - ACPI binary AML file utility
This manual page briefly documents the acpibin command. The option list is taken from the acpibin interactive help.
acpibin is a command provided to perform some basic and common operations on AML binary files.
Much more detailed documentation may be found at http://www.acpica.org/documentation/.
- -c <file1> <file2>
- Compare two binary AML files
- -d <in> <out>
- Dump AML binary to text file
- -e <sig> <in> <out>
- Extract binary AML table from acpidump file
- -h <file>
- Display table header for binary AML file
- -s <file>
- Update checksum for binary AML file
- Terse mode
acpibin was written by Robert Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Al Stone <email@example.com> for the Fedora project (but may be used by others).
|January 23, 2013|