manage version and feature flags of ZFS storage
- Displays pools which do not have all supported features enabled and pools
formatted using a legacy ZFS version number. These pools can continue to
be used, but some features may not be available. Use
-a to enable all features on all pools (subject to
- Displays legacy ZFS versions supported by the this version of ZFS. See
zpool-features(7) for a description of feature flags
features supported by this version of ZFS.
- Enables all supported features on the given pool.
If the pool has specified compatibility feature sets using the
-o compatibility property,
only the features present in all requested compatibility sets will be
enabled. If this property is set to legacy then no
upgrade will take place.
Once this is done, the pool will no longer be accessible on
systems that do not support feature flags. See
zpool-features(7) for details on compatibility with
systems that support feature flags, but do not support all features
enabled on the pool.
- Enables all supported features (from specified compatibility sets, if
any) on all pools.
- Upgrade to the specified legacy version. If specified, no features
will be enabled on the pool. This option can only be used to increase
the version number up to the last supported legacy version