Scroll to navigation
mountpoint - see if a directory or file is a mountpoint
mountpoint [-d|-q] directory | file
mountpoint -x device
mountpoint checks whether the given directory or file is
mentioned in the /proc/self/mountinfo file.
- -d, --fs-devno
- Show the major/minor numbers of the device that is mounted on the given
- -q, --quiet
- Be quiet - don't print anything.
- Do not follow symbolic link if it the last element of the directory
- -x, --devno
- Show the major/minor numbers of the given blockdevice on standard
- -V, --version
- Display version information and exit.
- -h, --help
- Display help text and exit.
Zero if the directory or file is a mountpoint, non-zero if not.
- enables libmount debug output.
The util-linux mountpoint implementation was written from scratch for
libmount. The original version for sysvinit suite was written by Miquel van
Karel Zak <firstname.lastname@example.org>