tsplay — stream a
-err stderr] [
-max max_pkts |
-mcastif mcast_if |
-output out_file |
-o out_file |
Act as a server which plays the given file (containing Transport
Stream or Program Stream data). The output is always Transport Stream.
- Input is from the named H.222 TS file.
- Input is from standard input.
- Normally, output is to a named host. If port is not
specified, it defaults to 88. Output defaults to UDP.
- Output is to file out_file.
- Output to the host is via TCP.
- Output to the host is via UDP. [default]
- Output is to standard output. Forces
- If output is via UDP, and host is a multicast
address, then mcast_if is the IP address of the
network interface to use. This may not be supported on some versions of
- Print out more detailed help information, including some less common
- Write error messages to standard output (the default)
- Write error messages to standard error (Unix traditional)
- Output additional diagnostic messages
- Suppress informational and warning messages
- Summarise the subjects that can be specified
- Show help on a particular subject
- Maximum number of TS/PS packets to read. See -details for more
- Play the input file repeatedly. Can be combined with