canvasLabel - tkpiechart canvas label class
package require stooop 4.1
package require switched 2.2
package require tkpiechart 6.6
stooop::new canvasLabel canvas ?options?
switched::configure canvasLabelObject ?options?
switched::cget canvasLabelObject option
The canvasLabel class brings some Tk label widget functionality to the canvas text item, such as a background and a border.
The canvasLabel is built with a bullet rectangle on the left side of the text. The relief changes according to the select state, with a traditionally sunken relief when selected.
The label has a specific tag, which can be used to retrieve the coordinates of the object or move it, thanks to the canvas facilities.
- stooop::new canvasLabel canvas ?options?
- Creates a canvasLabel object in the specified Tk canvas. The canvasLabel object identifier is returned (referred to as canvasLabelObject in this document).
- switched::configure canvasLabelObject ?options?
- Configures a canvasLabel object or returns all the options with their current values if no options are passed as parameters.
- switched::cget canvasLabelObject option
- Returns an option value for the specified canvasLabel object.
- stooop::delete canvasLabelObject
- Deletes the specified canvasLabel object.
- -anchor value
- Specifies the anchor position of the rectangle and the text, relative to the positioning point. The behavior is similar to the -anchor option of the canvas text item, except that the rectangle is taken into account. The default is center.
- -background color
- Specifies the background color of the bullet rectangle, as in the -fill option of the canvas rectangle item. The default is transparent (empty string).
- -bordercolor color
- Specifies the border color of the rectangle, as in the -outline option of the canvas rectangle item. The default is black.
- -borderwidth value
- Specifies the border width of the rectangle, as in the -width option of the canvas rectangle item. By default, the width is 1 pixel, which is the minimum width.
- -bulletwidth value
- Specifies the width of the rectangle placed to the left of the text. Defaults to 10.
- -font value
- Specifies the font of the text, as in the -font option of the canvas text item. The default is system dependent.
- -foreground color
- Specifies the color of the text, as in the -fill option of the canvas text item. The default is black.
- -justify value
- Specifies how to justify the text, as in the -justify option of the canvas text item. The default is left.
- -minimumwidth value
- The total label width will not go below the specified value, but may be larger if the label text requires it.
- -padding value
- Specifies how much space to leave between the text and the closest rectangle edge. Units are identical to those specified in the canvas COORDINATES manual section.
- -scale list
- List of 2 floating point numbers used to set the scaling factor in the x and y axis. Scaling is applied immediately and defaults to 1.
- -select boolean
- Sets the label state.
- -selectrelief value
- Either flat, raised or sunken. Specifies the 3D effect desired for the text area when the label is selected.
- -stipple bitmap
- Specifies the stipple pattern filling the rectangle, as in the -stipple option of the canvas rectangle item. There is no bitmap by default.
- -text text
- Specifies the string to be displayed in the text area, as in the -text option of the canvas text item. The default is an empty string.
- -textbackground color
- Specifies the color of the text area background.
- -width value
- Specifies a maximum line length for the text, as in the -width option of the canvas text item. The default is 0.
The labeler has the following specific tag (see the canvas manual page ITEM IDS AND TAGS section for more information):
BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK¶
This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category tkpiechart of the Tklib Trackers [http://core.tcl.tk/tklib/reportlist]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation.
pie, pieBoxLabeler, piePeripheralLabeler
canvas, labeler, pie, slice
Copyright (c) 1995-2004 Jean-Luc Fontaine <email@example.com>