|TERMINEWS(1)||General Commands Manual||TERMINEWS(1)|
terminews - terminal based (TUI) RSS feed manager
Terminal based application (TUI) which enables managing of RSS resources and displying their news feed.
The terminal is split in 3 different areas:
- Sites list
- contains the list of the user's saved sites.
- News list
- contains the news feed (list of news' titles) of the currently selected site.
- contains extra information of the currently selected event.
- Focuses between the Sites list and the News list alternately
- Retrieves the news feed of the currently selected site or submits user input
- Ctrl o
- Downloads the content of the currently selected event.
- Ctrl Alt o
- Opens the currently selected event using the default browser
- Ctrl n
- Prompts the user to add a new site (URL)
- Ctrl f
- Prompts the user to search among the existing sites. Multiple terms are allowed and they are used conjunctively
- Ctrl q
- Closes any window (input prompt, event content) displayed on top of the main windows
- Ctrl b
- Adds or removes the currently selected event in the bookmarks list
- Ctrl Alt b
- Displays the bookmarked events
- Deletes the selected site of the selected bookmarked event depending on which list is currently focused
- Moves to the previous list item circularly
- Moves to the next list item circularly
- Moves to the previous list page circularly
- Moves to the next list page circularly
- Ctrl h
- Opens up the Help window
- Ctrl c
- Exits the application
Written by Alex Ntavelos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|January 2021||User Commands|