|IMG_STAT(1)||General Commands Manual||IMG_STAT(1)|
img_stat - Display details of an image file
img_stat [-i imgtype] [-b dev_sector_size] [-tvV] image [images]
img_stat displays the details associated with an image file. The output of this command is image format specific. At a minimum, the size will be given and the byte range of each file will be given for split image formats.
- -i imgtype
- Identify the type of image file, such as raw. Use '-i list' to list the supported types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- -b dev_sector_size
- The size, in bytes, of the underlying device sectors. If not given, the value in the image format is used (if it exists) or 512-bytes is assumed.
- Print the image type only.
- Verbose output of debugging statements to stderr
- Display version
- image [images]
- The disk or partition image to read, whose format is given with '-i'. Multiple image file names can be given if the image is split into multiple segments. If only one image file is given, and its name is the first in a sequence (e.g., as indicated by ending in '.001'), subsequent image segments will be included automatically.
Brian Carrier <carrier at sleuthkit dot org>
Send documentation updates to <doc-updates at sleuthkit dot org>