pgp-clean -- remove all non-self signatures from key
- pgp-clean [-s] keyid [keyid ...]
pgp-clean takes a list of keyids on the command line and outputs an
ascii-armored keyring on stdout for each key with all signatures except
self-signatures stripped. Its use is to reduce the size of keys sent out after
signing (e.g. with caff).
- -s --export-subkeys
- Do not remove subkeys. (Pruned by default.)
- Use this key.
- The default home directory.
- The gpg binary. Default: "gpg".
- The default working directory for gpg. Default:
- $HOME/.gnupg/pubring.gpg - default GnuPG keyring
Peter Palfrader <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manpage was written in POD by Christoph Berg