NAME¶guess-upstream-metadata - guess upstream package metadata
DESCRIPTION¶guess-upstream-metadata [-h] [--trust] [--disable-net-access] [--check] [--consult-external-directory] [--version] [path] This tool tries to guess upstream metadata (Homepage, Contact, VCS Repository) information from a Debian package. It does this by parsing various files in the package, and possibly calling out to external services (unless --disable-net-access is specified).
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- Whether to allow running code from the package.
- Do not probe external services.
- Check guessed metadata against external sources.
- Pull in external (not maintained by upstream) directory data
- show program's version number and exit
SEE ALSO¶apply-multiarch-hints(1) guess-upstream-metadata(1) lintian-brush(1) lintian(1)
AUTHORS¶Jelmer Vernooij <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|December 2019||guess-upstream-metadata 0.53|