treesize - Count the leaves of trees.
treesize [OPTIONS] [treefile]
Count the leaves of trees. Output is a list of leaf names, one leaf per row. If
there are multiple trees in the input file, there will be an empty line
separating the leaves.
treefile is the filename of the file containing trees in
- Display help (this text).
- -V, --version
- Print version and exit
- -S, --read-tree-from-stdin
- read tree from STDIN (no <treefile>)
- -f, --input-format beepOrHybrid|inputxml
- The input format. Default is beepOrHybrid
- Successful program execution.
- Some error occurred