nauty-genbg - generate small bicoloured graphs
genbg [-c -ugs -vq -lzF] [-Z#] [-D#] [-A] [-d#|-d#:#] [-D#|-D#:#] n1 n2 [mine[:maxe]] [res/mod] [file]
- Find all bicoloured graphs of a specified class.
- mine:maxe : a range for the number of edges
- #:0 means '# or more' except in the case 0:0
- res/mod : only generate subset res out of subsets 0..mod-1
- file : the name of the output file (default stdout)
- different neighbourhoods
- : the vertices in the second class must have at least two
- neighbours of degree at least 2
- : there is no vertex in the first class whose removal leaves
- the vertices in the second class unreachable from each other
- : two vertices in the second class must have at least # common nbrs
- : two vertices in the second class must have at most # common nbrs
- : no vertex in the second class has a neighbourhood which is a
- subset of another vertex's neighbourhood in the second class
- : specify an upper bound for the maximum degree
- Example: -D6.
- You can also give separate maxima for the
- two parts, for example: -D5:6
- : specify a lower bound for the minimum degree.
- Again, you can specify it separately for the two parts: -d1:2
- : use graph6 format for output (default)
- : use sparse6 format for output
- : use Greechie diagram format for output
- : do not output any graphs, just generate and count them
- : display counts by number of edges to stderr
- : canonically label output graphs (using the 2-part colouring)
- : suppress auxiliary output
- See program text for much more information.
|July 2022||nauty 2.7.4|