XkbLockModifiers - Locks and unlocks any of the eight real keyboard modifiers
Bool XkbLockModifiers (Display
*display, unsigned int device_spec,
unsigned int affect, unsigned int
- connection to the X server
- device ID, or XkbUseCoreKbd
- mask of real modifiers whose lock state is to change
- 1 => lock, 0 => unlock; only for modifiers selected by affect
XkbLockModifiers sends a request to the server to lock the real modifiers
selected by both affect and values and to unlock the real
modifiers selected by affect, but not selected by values.
XkbLockModifiers does not wait for a reply from the server. It returns
True if the request was sent, and False otherwise.
The functions in this section that change the use of modifiers use
a mask in the parameter affect. It is a bitwise inclusive OR of the legal
|Table 1 Real Modifier Masks
- The XkbLockModifiers function returns True if a request is sent to
the server to lock the real modifiers selected by both affect and
values and to unlock the real modifiers selected by affect,
but not selected by values.
- The XkbLockModifiers function returns False if the request was not