NAME¶XkbGetNameChanges - Update the local copy of the keyboard description with the actual values of the results of one or more calls to XkbNoteNameChanges
Status XkbGetNameChanges (Display *dpy, XkbDescPtr xkb, XkbNameChangesPtr changes);
- - dpy
- connection to the X server
- - xkb
- keyboard description to which names are copied
- - changes
- names components to be obtained from the server
DESCRIPTION¶XkbGetNameChanges examines the changes parameter, retrieves the necessary information from the server, and places the results into the xkb keyboard description.
XkbGetNamesChanges can generate BadAlloc, BadImplementation, and BadMatch errors.
- Unable to allocate storage
- Invalid reply from server
- A compatible version of Xkb was not available in the server or an argument has correct type and range, but is otherwise invalid
|libX11 1.6.8||X Version 11|