|Web::Machine::Util::BodyEncoding(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Web::Machine::Util::BodyEncoding(3pm)|
NAME¶Web::Machine::Util::BodyEncoding - Module to handle body encoding
DESCRIPTION¶This handles the body encoding.
- "encode_body_if_set ( $resource, $response, $metadata )"
- If the $response has a body, this will call "encode_body".
- "encode_body ( $resource, $response, $metadata )"
- This will find the right encoding (from the 'Content-Encoding' entry in
the $metadata HASH ref) and the right charset
(from the 'Charset' entry in the $metadata HASH
ref), then find the right transformers in the
$resource. After that it will attempt to convert
the charset and encode the body of the $response.
Once completed it will set the
"Content-Length" header in the response
CAVEAT: Note that currently this subroutine doesn't do anything when the body is returned as a CODE ref. This is a bug to be remedied in the future.
SUPPORT¶bugs may be submitted through <https://github.com/houseabsolute/webmachine-perl/issues>.
- Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Dave Rolsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENCE¶This software is copyright (c) 2016 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.