NAME¶qmi-network - Simple network management of QMI devices
SYNOPSIS¶qmi-network [OPTIONS] [DEVICE] [COMMAND]
DESCRIPTION¶Simple network management of QMI devices
- Start network connection
- Stop network connection
- Query network connection status
- Use the profile in the specified path
- Show help options
- Show version
- 1) [DEVICE] is given as the full path to the cdc-wdm character device, e.g.:
- 2) The qmi-network script requires a profile to work. Unless explicitly specified with `--profile', the file is assumed to be available in the following path:
- 3) The APN to use should be configured in the profile, in the following way (e.g. assuming APN is called 'internet'):
- 4) Optional APN user/password strings may be given in the following way:
- APN_USER=user APN_PASS=password
- 5) If you want to instruct the qmi-network script to use the qmi-proxy setup, you can do so by configuring the following line in the profile:
- 6) Once the qmi-network script reports a successful connection you still need to run a DHCP client on the associated WWAN network interface.
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2013-2018 Aleksander Morgado License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for qmi-network is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and qmi-network programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info qmi-network
should give you access to the complete manual.
|July 2020||qmi-network 1.27.1|