|Gtk2::Spell(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Gtk2::Spell(3pm)|
Gtk2::Spell - Bindings for GtkSpell with Gtk2
use Gtk2; use Gtk2::Spell; $txtview = Gtk2::TextView->new; $spell = Gtk2::Spell->new_attach($txtview); $spell2 = Gtk2::Spell->get_from_text_view($txtview); # $spell2 will be the same object as $spell $spell->set_language(SOME_LANG); $spell->recheck_all; $spell->detach;
Perl bindings to GtkSpell, used in concert with Gtk2::TextView.
Perl bindings to GtkSpell, used in concert with Gtk2::TextView. Provides mis-spelled word highlighting in red and offers a right click pop-up menu with suggested corrections.
- $spell = Gtk2::Spell->new(GTK2_TEXT_VIEW)
- $spell = Gtk2::Spell->new_attach(GTK2_TEXT_VIEW)
- Creates and returns a new Gtk2::Spell object attached to GTK2_TEXT_VIEW.
- Sets the language which the underlying spell-checker will use. According to the GtkSpell API reference this 'appears to be a locale specifier.'
- Rechecks the spelling of the entire text view buffer.
- Returns the Gtk2::Spell object attached to the given Gtk2::TextBuffer or undef if there isn't one attached.
- Detaches the Gtk2::Spell from it's associated text view.
perl(1), Glib(1), Gtk2(1).
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶
Copyright 2003 by rwmcfa1
Copyright 2003 by the gtk2-perl team.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Library General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.