bdemount — mounts
a BitLocker Drive Encryption (BDE) encrypted volume
bdemount is a utility to mount a BitLocker
Drive Encryption (BDE) encrypted volume
bdemount is part of the
libbde is a
library to access the BitLocker Drive Encryption (BDE) format
source is the source file.
The options are as follows:
- shows this help
- the full volume encryption key and tweak key formatted in base16 and separated by a : character e.g. FKEV:TWEAK
- specify the volume offset in bytes
- specify the password
- specify the recovery password
- specify the file containing the startup key. typically this file has the extension .BEK
- verbose output to stderr
- print version
- extended options to pass to sub system
# bdemount -p Password /dev/sda1 bdemount 20110821
Errors, verbose and debug output are printed to stderr when verbose output -v is enabled. Verbose and debug output are only printed when enabled at compilation.
Please report bugs of any kind to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or on the project website: https://github.com/libyal/libbde/
These man pages were written by Joachim Metz.
Copyright (C) 2011-2019, Joachim Metz <email@example.com>. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
|August 31, 2014||libbde|