NAME¶latex2png - Convert a LaTeX file to a PNG image
DESCRIPTION¶latex2png -- Convert a LaTeX file to a PNG image
SYNOPSIS¶latex2png [-d density] [-h] [-k] [-c] [-g] [-m] [-H home dir] file[.tex|.eps]
DESCRIPTION¶The latex2png command converts a LaTeX file into a PNG image. The first page is translated into an image at the specified resolution. latex2png can also be used to convert encapsulated postscript (EPS) files to PNG images.
-c produce color image
- -d density
- density is the number of dots per inch to use in the created image (default 144 dpi)
-g produce gray images
- -h help
- -H home_dir
- home_dir is a directory to be included in search path (default is directory that contains the LaTeX file). This is used to create PNG images in another directory (e.g., /tmp) and still allow LaTeX to find files that it needs to include.
- -k keep intermediate files (for debugging)
- -m produce monochrome (black and white) image
- -v version
- latex2png -d 144 /tmp/file
- #create /tmp/file.png at 144 dpi
- latex2png file.eps
- #create file.png
- latex2png file.tex
- #create file.png via latex
- latex2png -H . /tmp/file
- #search the cwd for image files
SEE ALSO¶latex2png is a part of latex2rtf and has a special mode to assist in finding the baseline of a latex equation. Documentation for latex2rtf may be found in latex2rtf.info, the PDF file latex2rtf.pdf or the HTML file latex2rtf.html which are made from the TeXInfo source file latex2rtf.texi.
|October 2012||latex2png 1.90|