innstat - Print snapshot of INN system
The innstat script prints a snapshot of the INN system. It is notably run by news.daily, which integrates its output in daily Usenet reports.
innstat displays the following information:
- the operating mode of the server, as returned by "ctlinnd mode";
- the disk usage of several directories: patharticles, pathdb, pathetc, pathincoming, pathlog, pathoutgoing, pathoverview, and pathtmp. If used, the disk usage of the patharchive and pathhttp directories are also reported;
- the overview buffer usage, if using the buffindexed overview;
- the size of all batch files in pathoutgoing;
- the size of the errlog, news, news.crit, news.err, and news.notice log files in pathlog;
- the size of all lock files in pathrun;
- the current open connections from remote servers to innd.
Written by Landon Curt Noll <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Rich $alz <email@example.com> for InterNetNews. Rewritten into POD by Julien Elie.