|h5redeploy(1)||General Commands Manual||h5redeploy(1)|
NAME¶h5redeploy - Updates HDF5 compiler tools after an HDF5 software installation in a new location.
SYNOPSIS¶h5redeploy [help | -help]
h5redeploy [-echo] [-force] [-prefix=dir] [-tool=tool] [-show]
DESCRIPTION¶h5redeploy updates the HDF5 compiler tools after the HDF5 software has been installed in a new location.
- help, -help
- Prints a help message.
- Shows all the shell commands executed.
- Performs the requested action without offerring any prompt requesting confirmation.
- Specifies a new directory in which to find the HDF5 subdirectories lib/ and include/. (Default: current working directory)
- Specifies the tool to update. tool must be in the current directory and must be writable. (Default: h5cc)
- Shows all of the shell commands to be executed without actually executing them.