NAME¶gss_inquire_cred - API function
OM_uint32 gss_inquire_cred(OM_uint32 * minor_status, const gss_cred_id_t cred_handle, gss_name_t * name, OM_uint32 * lifetime, gss_cred_usage_t * cred_usage, gss_OID_set * mechanisms);
- OM_uint32 * minor_status
- (integer, modify) Mechanism specific status code.
- const gss_cred_id_t cred_handle
- (gss_cred_id_t, read) A handle that refers to the target credential. Specify GSS_C_NO_CREDENTIAL to inquire about the default initiator principal.
- gss_name_t * name
- (gss_name_t, modify, optional) The name whose identity the credential asserts. Storage associated with this name should be freed by the application after use with a call to gss_release_name(). Specify NULL if not required.
- OM_uint32 * lifetime
- (Integer, modify, optional) The number of seconds for which the credential will remain valid. If the credential has expired, this parameter will be set to zero. If the implementation does not support credential expiration, the value GSS_C_INDEFINITE will be returned. Specify NULL if not required.
- gss_cred_usage_t * cred_usage
- (gss_cred_usage_t, modify, optional) How the credential may be used. One of the following: GSS_C_INITIATE, GSS_C_ACCEPT, GSS_C_BOTH. Specify NULL if not required.
- gss_OID_set * mechanisms
- (gss_OID_set, modify, optional) Set of mechanisms supported by the credential. Storage associated with this OID set must be freed by the application after use with a call to gss_release_oid_set(). Specify NULL if not required.
DESCRIPTION¶Obtains information about a credential.
RETURN VALUE¶`GSS_S_COMPLETE`: Successful completion.
`GSS_S_NO_CRED`: The referenced credentials could not be accessed.
`GSS_S_DEFECTIVE_CREDENTIAL`: The referenced credentials were invalid.
`GSS_S_CREDENTIALS_EXPIRED`: The referenced credentials have expired. If the lifetime parameter was not passed as NULL, it will be set to 0.
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs to <email@example.com>. GNU Generic Security Service home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gss/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2003-2013 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for gss is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gss programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info gss
should give you access to the complete manual.