|CFTE(1)||General Commands Manual||CFTE(1)|
NAME¶cfte - Compiles fte config files
SYNOPSIS¶cfte sourcefile [destfile]
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the cfte.
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but may be used by others), because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in html format; see below.
cfte compiles the .fterc binary for fte(1) from human readable sources. Example of these source files can be found at /usr/share/doc/fte/config-example.tar.gz.
- cfte /usr/share/doc/fte/config/main.fte
- compiles the example config tree to fte-new.cnf
- cfte main.fte ~/.fterc
- compiles the main.fte (in current directory) to ~/.fterc
- Default Configuration file. Includes All keybinding and menus compiled with cfte from config files in /usr/share/doc/fte/config/main.fte. There is a sample .fterc in /etc/fte/system.fterc.
- Configuration sources. The syntax of these files is explained in /usr/share/doc/fte/contents.html.