NAME¶slice_mercator_alignment - Extracts the corresponding subalignment from a Mercator multiple alignment
SYNOPSIS¶slice_mercator_alignment [options] <genome> <chromosome> <start> <end> <strand>
DESCRIPTION¶slice_mercator_alignment from FSA 1.15.9
Extracts the corresponding subalignment from a Mercator multiple alignment.
- -h, --help
- show this message
- -D, --data <directory>
- path to map, genome and alignment files
- -M, --map <directory>
- path to map and genome files
- -A, --align <directory>
- path to alignment files
- -L, --lazy
- warn, rather than die, if the subalignment can't be obtained
- -U, --truncate
- truncate unmappable sequence (rather than skipping) and show truncated subalignment
- -s, --stockholm
- use and display Stockholm-format alignments with conservation statistics (default is multi-FASTA)
- -0, --zerobased
- coordinates are 0-based (default is 1-based)
- -o, --halfopen
- end coordinate is open, i.e., [start, end)
Assumes that coordinates are 1-based and fully-closed, therefore representing the interval [start, end].
If requested, unmappable sequence will be truncated to the mappable portion; note that the truncation will favor the beginning of the requested sequence.
If the requested sequence is on the - strand, then the corresponding subalignment will be reverse-complemented.
AUTHOR¶This manpage was written by Andreas Tille for the Debian distribution and can be used for any other usage of the program.
|December 2015||slice_mercator_alignment 1.15.9|