dbus - expose the mixer features of connected FFADO devices through DBus
ffado-dbus-server exposes the mixer and control features of connected
FFADO devices though a DBUS interface. The extent of support for controls on a
given device depends entirely on the status of that device's FFADO driver.
By using DBus it is possible for control applications to be
developed independently of FFADO. The DBus interface provided by
ffado-dbus-server is used by ffado-mixer but there is no
reason other implementations could not be written.
- -?, --help, --usage
- Show brief usage information and exit
- -V, --version
- Print the program version and exit
- -q, -q, --quiet, --silent
- Don't produce any output
- -n, --node=ID
- Only expose the mixer of a device on a specific node with an ID of
- -p, --port=NUM
- Specify use of IEEE1394 port NUM
- -v, --verbose=LEVEL
- Produce verbose output. The higher the LEVEL the more verbose the
messages. The some verbose messages may only be available of FFADO was
compiled with debugging enabled.