Scroll to navigation
parse-examl - transform an alignment file in relaxed phylip format into a binary
file format that can be read by ExaML
parse-examl -s sequenceFileName -n outputFileName -m
substitutionModel [-c] [-q] [-h]
- -m Model of
- Nucleotide or Amino Acid Substitution:
- For Binary data use: BIN For DNA data use: DNA For AA data use: PROT
- disable site pattern compression
- Specify the file name which contains the assignment of models to alignment
partitions for multiple models of substitution. For the syntax of this
file please consult the manual.
- Display this help message.
This manpage was written by Andreas Tille for the Debian distribution and can be
used for any other usage of the program.