doveadm-help - Show information about doveadm commands
doveadm [-Dv] help [command]
With no command argument given, doveadm help will print:
- the synopsis for the most of the doveadm(1) commands.
- groups of commands, e.g. log or mailbox.
When the name of a command (or a group) was given, it will show the man page for that command.
Global doveadm(1) options:
- Enables verbosity and debug messages.
- -o setting=value
- Overrides the configuration setting from /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf and from the userdb with the given value. In order to override multiple settings, the -o option may be specified multiple times.
- Enables verbosity, including progress counter.
Report bugs, including doveconf -n output, to the Dovecot Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Information about reporting bugs is available at: http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html