|DIFFMON(1)||General Commands Manual||DIFFMON(1)|
diffmon - Monitor files on your system.
This manual page documents briefly the diffmon command.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -D, --debug
- Turn on shell debugging ("set -x").
- -C, --compress-program CPROG
- Use CPROG to compress saved file images.
- -c, --config-file FILE
- Use FILE as the config file instead of the default, searching DIFFMONPATH if FILE not absolute pathname.
- -e, --errors-to MAINTAINER
- Stderr is reported to maintainer via email. If MAINTAINER is set to "maintainer", the default maintainer is assumed (see above).
- -h, --help
- You're looking at it.
- -o, --old DIR
- Old reference files are kept and looked for in DIR instead of the default.
- -p, --config-path CPATH
- Use CPATH to search for configuration files instead of default path. Overrides value of DIFFMONPATH environment variable.
- -S, --suffix SUFFIX
- Compressed file suffix.
- -Z, --zcat-program ZPROG
- Use ZPROG to read compressed file and output uncompressed version (should not uncompress file itself).
- -n, --no-update
- Don't update the saved file images.
This manual page was written by Jeff Bailey <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Copyright (C) 2002 Jeff Bailey. This document is in the PUBLIC DOMAIN.
|February 22nd, 2002|