|DhMakePerl::Config(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||DhMakePerl::Config(3pm)|
NAME¶DhMakePerl::Config - dh-make-perl configuration class
- Parses command line options and populates object members.
- Parse configuration file. config_file member is used for location the file, if not set, dh-make-perl.conf file in home_dir is used.
- Returns a string representation of all configuration options. Suitable for populating configuration file.
- Checks for presence of deprecated/obsolete entries and warns/dies if any is found.
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE¶
- Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Damyan Ivanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Copyright (C) 2009-2019 Gregor Herrmann <email@example.com>
- Copyright (C) 2009 Ryan Niebur <RyanRyan52@gmail.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.