arbitron - Cyrus IMAP documentation
Report readership statistics for mailboxes on the server.
arbitron [ -C config-file ] [ -o ] [ -u ] [ -l ] [ -p months ]
[ -d days | -D mmddyyyy[:mmddyyyy] ] mailbox...
arbitron collects and reports readership statistics for mailboxes on the server. It also optionally prunes the mailboxes of \Seen state for dormant users.
arbitron produces one line of output per mailbox, reporting the mailbox name followed by a space, followed by the number of readers (and if -u is specified, followed by a colon and a comma-separated list of the reader’s user IDs), and if -o is not specified, another space and the number of subscribers (and if -u is specified, followed by a colon and a comma-separated list of the subscribers userids).
Each “reader” is a distinct authorization identity which has the imap-admin-access-control-right-s right to the mailbox and which has SELECTed the mailbox within either the past -d days or the specified -D date[:range].
Users are not counted as reading their own personal mail‐boxes. Personal mailboxes are not reported unless there is at least one reader other than the mailboxes owner.
arbitron reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file unless specified otherwise by -C.
- Report “the old way” – not including subscribers.
- Enable long reporting (comma delimited table consisting of mbox, userid, r/s, start time, end time).
- -d days
- Count as a reader an authorization identity which has used the mailbox within the past days days.
- -D mmddyyyy[:mmddyyyy]
- Count as a reader an authorization identity which has used the mailbox
within the given date range.
The start date and optionally the end date are specified as 2-digit month of the year, 2-digit day of the month, and 4-digit year.
If the end date is not specified, the current system time will be used as the end time.
- -p months
- Prune \Seen state for users who have not used the mailbox within the past months months. The default is infinity.
arbitron -d 14
arbitron -D 04012015:04152015
The Cyrus Team, Nic Bernstein (Onlight), Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
1993-2018, The Cyrus Team
|March 11, 2022||3.6.0|