|detect_spheres_matched_filter(1)||The Computational Morphometry Toolkit||detect_spheres_matched_filter(1)|
detect_spheres_matched_filter - Detect spheres
detect_spheres_matched_filter InputImage OutputImage
This tool detects spherical objects in three-dimensional images.
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)¶
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- --radius <double>, -r <double>
- Radius of spheres to detect in physical length units (typically mm). [Default: 1]
- --filter-margin <integer>
- Half of filter margin width in pixels. This determines the extent of the region around the surface or the sphere where the detection filter is non-zero. [Default: 2]
- Use intensity-normalized filter, effectively computing Normalized Cross Correlation between filter and image.
Torsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
Report bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
CMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.
|Jun 6 2022||CMTK 3.3.1p2|