botch-src2bin - turn source packages into their binary packages
Given a list of source packages, return the binary packages those source packages build.
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- -A, --available=FILE
- List of available packages (arch:all, crossed...) in control file format.
- If a binary package is without a source package but there is a source package of same name but different version, match this binary package to that source package.
- Ignore binary packages that do not have an associated source package. If --allowsrcmismatch is supplied, then this rule is applied after it.
- Additional Packages lists that are checked and used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- Additional Packages lists that are NOT checked but used for resolving dependencies (can be repeated)
- -o, --outfile=FILE
- Set the output file FILE
- Native architecture ARCH
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native architecture.
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native and host architectures.
Debian doc-base Manual /usr/share/doc/botch/wiki/Home.html
This man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
Copyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.